Have you ever had an electronic device that charged in the car, but you didn’t want to go out to the car to get it charged? Did you say to yourself, “how cool would it be to plug this item into a car charger in my computer?” Believe it or not, I was in such a scenario and could not stop laughing at the idea. Then I searched online for such a ridiculous contraction, and lo and behold, someone came up with it. I went through another series of laughter before I regained my composure and decided to buy it. For about $20 you too can have a cigarette lighter and cup holder in your computer. As insane as this product may be, it’s a lot of fun to show people, and it’s actually useful to have. The cup holder is limited in size, but you’re probably not going to use it much (it’s more for show). If you’d like one, you can purchase it on Amazon.
Please follow and like us:
- Russell Brand “We Don’t Know Our Own Biases” | Joe Rogan
- The Nintendo Switch Will DESTROY Your Wallet AGAIN in May!
- Joe Rogan | People are Dependent on Cheap, Unhealthy Food
- Russell Brand Swam with Sharks!! | Joe Rogan
- Kazaam Review (1996) Starring Shaq the Rapping Genie – Rental Reviews
- Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews: CRYING FREEMAN
- Joe Rogan | Could We Create a Sport Where Women Have the Advantage Over Men? w/Adam Conover
- Joe Rogan & Adam Conover Have In-Depth Discussion About Trans-athletes