Have you ever had an electronic device that charged in the car, but you didn’t want to go out to the car to get it charged? Did you say to yourself, “how cool would it be to plug this item into a car charger in my computer?” Believe it or not, I was in such a scenario and could not stop laughing at the idea. Then I searched online for such a ridiculous contraction, and lo and behold, someone came up with it. I went through another series of laughter before I regained my composure and decided to buy it. For about $20 you too can have a cigarette lighter and cup holder in your computer. As insane as this product may be, it’s a lot of fun to show people, and it’s actually useful to have. The cup holder is limited in size, but you’re probably not going to use it much (it’s more for show). If you’d like one, you can purchase it on Amazon.
Please follow and like us:
- The Reason Charlamagne Believes in Bigfoot | Joe Rogan
- Take-Two PISSES OFF Switch Owners + NEW Switch Mini Leak?
- Joe Rogan | OJ Rapping and Women Who Love Killers w/Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz
- Andrew Schulz’s Beef with Ticketmaster | Joe Rogan
- R.O.T.O.R. (1987) – Part Terminator, Part Robocop, ALL TERRIBLE! – Rental Reviews
- Crash Team Racing for Switch REVIEW – Huge DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Bob Lazar Says UFO was an Archaeological Finding | Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan | The Stigma of UFO Stories w/Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell