Have you ever had an electronic device that charged in the car, but you didn’t want to go out to the car to get it charged? Did you say to yourself, “how cool would it be to plug this item into a car charger in my computer?” Believe it or not, I was in such a scenario and could not stop laughing at the idea. Then I searched online for such a ridiculous contraction, and lo and behold, someone came up with it. I went through another series of laughter before I regained my composure and decided to buy it. For about $20 you too can have a cigarette lighter and cup holder in your computer. As insane as this product may be, it’s a lot of fun to show people, and it’s actually useful to have. The cup holder is limited in size, but you’re probably not going to use it much (it’s more for show). If you’d like one, you can purchase it on Amazon.
Please follow and like us:
- The Playstation Classic Has OFFICIALLY FLOPPED | RGT 85
- Lawrence Lessig On Bridging the Media Gap Between Left and Right
- Joe Rogan: How Much Time Does Humanity Have Left?
- Lawrence Lessig: Does the Electoral College Disenfranchize Voters?
- Soulja Game Fuze REVEALED – The $400 NEW Soulja Boy Console! | RGT 85
- Mortal Engines – Movie Review
- Home Alone Games with Macaulay Culkin – Angry Video Game Nerd (Episode 164)
- “Old Habits Die Hard” – Christmas Rental Reviews