Have you ever had an electronic device that charged in the car, but you didn’t want to go out to the car to get it charged? Did you say to yourself, “how cool would it be to plug this item into a car charger in my computer?” Believe it or not, I was in such a scenario and could not stop laughing at the idea. Then I searched online for such a ridiculous contraction, and lo and behold, someone came up with it. I went through another series of laughter before I regained my composure and decided to buy it. For about $20 you too can have a cigarette lighter and cup holder in your computer. As insane as this product may be, it’s a lot of fun to show people, and it’s actually useful to have. The cup holder is limited in size, but you’re probably not going to use it much (it’s more for show). If you’d like one, you can purchase it on Amazon.
- TRS-80 Color Computer: Radio Shack’s $399 Micro from 1980!
- Nintendo CONFIRMS A New Switch Pro! + PS5 Preorders Get Crazier!
- Jurassic Park | SF Debris
- We NEED To Talk About That Nintendo Direct! Partner Showcase REACTION!
- American Express – Why They’re Successful
- The Mandalorian Season 2 – This Is The Way
- How Would the US Government Handle Discovery of Alien Technology? YOUTUBE
- PS5 Showcase REACTION – Price, Pre-Orders, New Games, And MORE!
Wait for it...🤣 ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago