DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
- TRS-80 Color Computer: Radio Shack’s $399 Micro from 1980!
- Nintendo CONFIRMS A New Switch Pro! + PS5 Preorders Get Crazier!
- Jurassic Park | SF Debris
- We NEED To Talk About That Nintendo Direct! Partner Showcase REACTION!
- American Express – Why They’re Successful
- The Mandalorian Season 2 – This Is The Way
- How Would the US Government Handle Discovery of Alien Technology? YOUTUBE
- PS5 Showcase REACTION – Price, Pre-Orders, New Games, And MORE!
Wait for it...🤣 ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago