DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
- Run – Movie Review
- INSANE Nintendo Switch eShop Sale For Black Friday Happening NOW!
- BEST Nintendo Switch Black Friday 2020 DEALS!
- LGR – The Sims 4 Snowy Escape Review
- Tom Green Has Been Living Out of a Van
- DOOM Eternal on Switch Gets Weird + Nintendo Angers Smash Fans?
- You Know What’s BS!? Group Texts
- Looks Like Wonder Woman 1984 Is Going To Flop
Photos from Star Wars always's post ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
NASA ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago
I love the "higher than Nasa" comment