DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
Please follow and like us:
- The Playstation Classic Has OFFICIALLY FLOPPED | RGT 85
- Lawrence Lessig On Bridging the Media Gap Between Left and Right
- Joe Rogan: How Much Time Does Humanity Have Left?
- Lawrence Lessig: Does the Electoral College Disenfranchize Voters?
- Soulja Game Fuze REVEALED – The $400 NEW Soulja Boy Console! | RGT 85
- Mortal Engines – Movie Review
- Home Alone Games with Macaulay Culkin – Angry Video Game Nerd (Episode 164)
- “Old Habits Die Hard” – Christmas Rental Reviews