DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
Please follow and like us:
- Star Trek Enterprise: Demons | SF Debris
- Short Treks: Runaway | SF Debris
- Star Trek Discovery: Brother | SF Debris
- Joe Rogan on Forced Diversity in Comedy
- Joe Rogan on Andrew Yang’s Vegetarian Stance
- Joe Rogan Reacts to Jordan Peterson Checking Himself Into Rehab
- The TRUTH About Zelda Link’s Awakening for Switch!
- Switch Lite and Zelda IMPRESS + MAJOR PS5 Rumors!