DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
Please follow and like us:
- The Cancelled Games for Nintendo Wii U!
- BEST New Nintendo Switch Games for February 2020!
- National Treasure VS Bad Lieutenant – Cage Match – Rental Reviews
- Gone in 60 Seconds VS Drive Angry – Cage Match – Rental Reviews
- The IRS Came After the Boston Comics w/Don Gavin | Joe Rogan
- The Turning – Movie Review
- Culver’s – Why They’re Successful
- New Switch Games for 2020 LEAKED + Xbox Series X First Look!