DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
Please follow and like us:
- Joe Rogan Reacts to the “Angry Bus Driver” Video
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Reviews BREAK The Internet AGAIN!
- Why xCloud Just KILLED Google Stadia!
- QMR – Jojo Rabbit, Dolemite, El Camino, The Lodge, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and More!
- Popeyes – The Rise and Fall…and Rise Again
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Mind-Blowing Theory About Crime Shows
- Why Does a Destructive Drug Like Alcohol Get a Pass?
- Honest Trailers | Hobbs & Shaw
... See MoreSee Less
11 hours ago
He was high on something