DVD Shrink has been my preferred program for many years to rip my DVD library into ISO files so that I can store them on my hard drive. It’s also easy to compress the DVD if you need to bring the files size down. Moreover, DVD Shrink has the ability to remove parts of the DVD that are not needed. This can be useful if you want to port your movies into itunes. I love this program and highly recommend it for everyone. Only downside is that there is no mac version =(
Please follow and like us:
- The Reason Charlamagne Believes in Bigfoot | Joe Rogan
- Take-Two PISSES OFF Switch Owners + NEW Switch Mini Leak?
- Joe Rogan | OJ Rapping and Women Who Love Killers w/Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz
- Andrew Schulz’s Beef with Ticketmaster | Joe Rogan
- R.O.T.O.R. (1987) – Part Terminator, Part Robocop, ALL TERRIBLE! – Rental Reviews
- Crash Team Racing for Switch REVIEW – Huge DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Bob Lazar Says UFO was an Archaeological Finding | Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan | The Stigma of UFO Stories w/Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell