GameStop is the largest North American video game retailer, but it looks like they are in quite a bit of trouble. A new report shows that Game Stop reported a nearly 500 million dollar loss for the last quarter. How bad is it? Let’s talk.
Please follow and like us:
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum – Movie Review
- Castlevania Collection for Switch REVIEW – ALMOST Perfect!
- 10 NEW Sega Genesis Mini Games REVEALED!
- HD DVD vs. Blu-ray
- Joe Rogan | Zoo’s Are Animal Prisons!!
- Joe Rogan | Pod of Orcas Are Starving Because of Declining Salmon Population
- Super Mario Maker 2 Direct REACTION – THIS LOOKS INSANE!
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within – Nostalgia Critic