GameStop is the largest North American video game retailer, but it looks like they are in quite a bit of trouble. A new report shows that Game Stop reported a nearly 500 million dollar loss for the last quarter. How bad is it? Let’s talk.
Please follow and like us:
- The Playstation Classic Has OFFICIALLY FLOPPED | RGT 85
- Lawrence Lessig On Bridging the Media Gap Between Left and Right
- Joe Rogan: How Much Time Does Humanity Have Left?
- Lawrence Lessig: Does the Electoral College Disenfranchize Voters?
- Soulja Game Fuze REVEALED – The $400 NEW Soulja Boy Console! | RGT 85
- Mortal Engines – Movie Review
- Home Alone Games with Macaulay Culkin – Angry Video Game Nerd (Episode 164)
- “Old Habits Die Hard” – Christmas Rental Reviews