LEGO is easily one of the largest toy companies in existence, yet only about 15 years ago they were having major troubles. This video takes a look at their struggles during this time and what they did to improve their situation. It’s truly and impressive comeback.
Please follow and like us:
- NEW NES Games Online for Switch – Another BAD Month?
- Sega Saturn with Racing Wheel – James & Mike Mondays
- Star Trek (DS9): The House of Quark | SF Debris
- King Kong vs Godzilla | SF Debris
- The Nintendo Switch is DESTROYING Your Wallet in 2019!
- The Dead Don’t Die – Movie Review
- The Spice Girls Movie “Spice World” Review (1997) with Erin Plays – Rental Reviews
- The BEST and WORST of E3 2019 – Did Nintendo DOMINATE?