LEGO is easily one of the largest toy companies in existence, yet only about 15 years ago they were having major troubles. This video takes a look at their struggles during this time and what they did to improve their situation. It’s truly and impressive comeback.
Please follow and like us:
- Chris Cuomo’s Fredo Freak-Out | Joe Rogan and Fahim Anwar
- Honest Trailers | Masters of the Universe (1987)
- SNES FINALLY Coming to Switch Online? + MAJOR PS5 Rumors!
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold – Movie Review
- Why Don’t We Worry About the Sexual Exploitation of Men? | Joe Rogan and Tom Papa
- Big Switch Game Coming SOON? + GameStop Goes Retro IN STORE!
- The Kitchen – Movie Review
- James and Mike play CRAZY Mario Maker 2 Levels!