Super Mario Party is the big Nintendo Switch game of the month from Nintendo, and many were hoping for a return to form after the Wii U and 3DS entries. Does Super Mario Party disappoint or does it do enough things right to make it worth a purchase? Let’s find out!
Please follow and like us:
- Nintendo Bringing THIS ‘Dead and Buried’ Game to Switch? | RGT 85
- Joe Rogan Gives Kanye Podcast Update
- Joe Rogan – Cain Velasquez Losing to Francis Ngannou (Full Commentary)
- Eddie Bravo Explains the “Space is Fake” Conspiracy | Joe Rogan
- Rockafire Explosion Documentary
- Do you Remember Limewire?
- Star Trek (DS9): Business as Usual | SF Debris
- Caddyshack (1980) Review – Golfers, Gophers, and Goofballs – Rental Reviews