Super Mario Party is the big Nintendo Switch game of the month from Nintendo, and many were hoping for a return to form after the Wii U and 3DS entries. Does Super Mario Party disappoint or does it do enough things right to make it worth a purchase? Let’s find out!
Please follow and like us:
- The Playstation Classic Has OFFICIALLY FLOPPED | RGT 85
- Lawrence Lessig On Bridging the Media Gap Between Left and Right
- Joe Rogan: How Much Time Does Humanity Have Left?
- Lawrence Lessig: Does the Electoral College Disenfranchize Voters?
- Soulja Game Fuze REVEALED – The $400 NEW Soulja Boy Console! | RGT 85
- Mortal Engines – Movie Review
- Home Alone Games with Macaulay Culkin – Angry Video Game Nerd (Episode 164)
- “Old Habits Die Hard” – Christmas Rental Reviews