Payless ShoeSource is the largest store of its kind in the United States but has recently had some tough times. Within the past few years Moody’s has lowered their credit rating multiple times, they’ve closed 800 stores, and filed for bankruptcy. This video takes a look at their rise and fall and attempts to provide explanations for all of it.
Please follow and like us:
- Star Trek (DS9): The House of Quark | SF Debris
- King Kong vs Godzilla | SF Debris
- The Nintendo Switch is DESTROYING Your Wallet in 2019!
- The Dead Don’t Die – Movie Review
- The Spice Girls Movie “Spice World” Review (1997) with Erin Plays – Rental Reviews
- The BEST and WORST of E3 2019 – Did Nintendo DOMINATE?
- PetSmart vs. Petco
- Xbox E3 2019 REACTION – HYPE or DISAPPOINTMENT?