The AVGN reviews the Aladdin Deck Enhancer! In this Angry Video Game Nerd (episode 167) the Nerd gets the gift that keeps on giving from Aladdin… an upper decker! Well, the Aladdin “Upper Decker” Enhancer for the NES that is. This piece of toilet waste was made in 1992, during the decline of the Nintendo Entertainment System by the guys who made the Game Genie. It has very few games, like Big Nose Freaks Out, a bunch of Dizzy the Egg titles, and of course Micro Machines. The Nerd WISHES he didn’t have to review it!
Please follow and like us:
- Russell Brand “We Don’t Know Our Own Biases” | Joe Rogan
- The Nintendo Switch Will DESTROY Your Wallet AGAIN in May!
- Joe Rogan | People are Dependent on Cheap, Unhealthy Food
- Russell Brand Swam with Sharks!! | Joe Rogan
- Kazaam Review (1996) Starring Shaq the Rapping Genie – Rental Reviews
- Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews: CRYING FREEMAN
- Joe Rogan | Could We Create a Sport Where Women Have the Advantage Over Men? w/Adam Conover
- Joe Rogan & Adam Conover Have In-Depth Discussion About Trans-athletes