The AVGN reviews the Aladdin Deck Enhancer! In this Angry Video Game Nerd (episode 167) the Nerd gets the gift that keeps on giving from Aladdin… an upper decker! Well, the Aladdin “Upper Decker” Enhancer for the NES that is. This piece of toilet waste was made in 1992, during the decline of the Nintendo Entertainment System by the guys who made the Game Genie. It has very few games, like Big Nose Freaks Out, a bunch of Dizzy the Egg titles, and of course Micro Machines. The Nerd WISHES he didn’t have to review it!
Please follow and like us:
- NEW NES Games Online for Switch – Another BAD Month?
- Sega Saturn with Racing Wheel – James & Mike Mondays
- Star Trek (DS9): The House of Quark | SF Debris
- King Kong vs Godzilla | SF Debris
- The Nintendo Switch is DESTROYING Your Wallet in 2019!
- The Dead Don’t Die – Movie Review
- The Spice Girls Movie “Spice World” Review (1997) with Erin Plays – Rental Reviews
- The BEST and WORST of E3 2019 – Did Nintendo DOMINATE?