The AVGN reviews the Aladdin Deck Enhancer! In this Angry Video Game Nerd (episode 167) the Nerd gets the gift that keeps on giving from Aladdin… an upper decker! Well, the Aladdin “Upper Decker” Enhancer for the NES that is. This piece of toilet waste was made in 1992, during the decline of the Nintendo Entertainment System by the guys who made the Game Genie. It has very few games, like Big Nose Freaks Out, a bunch of Dizzy the Egg titles, and of course Micro Machines. The Nerd WISHES he didn’t have to review it!
Please follow and like us:
- Chris Cuomo’s Fredo Freak-Out | Joe Rogan and Fahim Anwar
- Honest Trailers | Masters of the Universe (1987)
- SNES FINALLY Coming to Switch Online? + MAJOR PS5 Rumors!
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold – Movie Review
- Why Don’t We Worry About the Sexual Exploitation of Men? | Joe Rogan and Tom Papa
- Big Switch Game Coming SOON? + GameStop Goes Retro IN STORE!
- The Kitchen – Movie Review
- James and Mike play CRAZY Mario Maker 2 Levels!