A Pennsylvania representative named Christopher Quinn is proposing a “Sin Tax” on Mature rated video games for the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. In this video I look at the bill and provide FACTS of why this is ridiculous logic and reasoning and why things like this MUST be stopped.
Please follow and like us:
- PocketGo – The GameBoy For 2019?
- Joe Rogan on Stem Cells Fixing His Shoulder Injury
- Joe Rogan Recaps Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- Crawl – Movie Review
- Kermit’s Swamp Years (with Arlo) the Worst Muppet Movie – Rental Reviews
- FIRST New Nintendo Switch Pro Details DISCOVERED?
- The Lion King – Movie Review
- Nintendo Switch Lite REACTION – PROS and CONS of NEW Switch!