A Pennsylvania representative named Christopher Quinn is proposing a “Sin Tax” on Mature rated video games for the PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. In this video I look at the bill and provide FACTS of why this is ridiculous logic and reasoning and why things like this MUST be stopped.
Please follow and like us:
- Joe Rogan | Trophy Hunting Protects Animals w/Adam Conover
- Honest Trailers – Glass
- Capcom Home Arcade REVEALED And It Looks Weird | RGT 85
- Will Humanity Eliminate War? | Joe Rogan and Tom Papa
- Jedi Fallen Order and the Single Player Games Don’t Sell LIE!
- Nintendo BLOCKS Switch Homebrew Videos on YouTube?!
- R.C. Pro-Am for NES with James Rolfe and Mike Matei
- Xbox One S All Digital REVEALED – Costs HOW MUCH?! | RGT 85