GameStop is seeing massive financial trouble with their 2018 reports, due to slowed down sales of Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 consoles and games. Is it finally over for GameStop, or can they be saved? I think they can, and this is how.
Please follow and like us:
- NEW NES Games Online for Switch – Another BAD Month?
- Sega Saturn with Racing Wheel – James & Mike Mondays
- Star Trek (DS9): The House of Quark | SF Debris
- King Kong vs Godzilla | SF Debris
- The Nintendo Switch is DESTROYING Your Wallet in 2019!
- The Dead Don’t Die – Movie Review
- The Spice Girls Movie “Spice World” Review (1997) with Erin Plays – Rental Reviews
- The BEST and WORST of E3 2019 – Did Nintendo DOMINATE?