Disney just bought a bunch of assets from Fox in a $71 billion deal. This marks their largest acquisition in a long line of large acquisitions. This video talks about that deal, looks at some of their significant acquisitions from the past 25 years, and examines how big Disney currently is. My guess is that it’s bigger than you know.
Please follow and like us:
- Russell Brand “We Don’t Know Our Own Biases” | Joe Rogan
- The Nintendo Switch Will DESTROY Your Wallet AGAIN in May!
- Joe Rogan | People are Dependent on Cheap, Unhealthy Food
- Russell Brand Swam with Sharks!! | Joe Rogan
- Kazaam Review (1996) Starring Shaq the Rapping Genie – Rental Reviews
- Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews: CRYING FREEMAN
- Joe Rogan | Could We Create a Sport Where Women Have the Advantage Over Men? w/Adam Conover
- Joe Rogan & Adam Conover Have In-Depth Discussion About Trans-athletes