Disney just bought a bunch of assets from Fox in a $71 billion deal. This marks their largest acquisition in a long line of large acquisitions. This video talks about that deal, looks at some of their significant acquisitions from the past 25 years, and examines how big Disney currently is. My guess is that it’s bigger than you know.
Please follow and like us:
- Chris Cuomo’s Fredo Freak-Out | Joe Rogan and Fahim Anwar
- Honest Trailers | Masters of the Universe (1987)
- SNES FINALLY Coming to Switch Online? + MAJOR PS5 Rumors!
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold – Movie Review
- Why Don’t We Worry About the Sexual Exploitation of Men? | Joe Rogan and Tom Papa
- Big Switch Game Coming SOON? + GameStop Goes Retro IN STORE!
- The Kitchen – Movie Review
- James and Mike play CRAZY Mario Maker 2 Levels!