Disney just bought a bunch of assets from Fox in a $71 billion deal. This marks their largest acquisition in a long line of large acquisitions. This video talks about that deal, looks at some of their significant acquisitions from the past 25 years, and examines how big Disney currently is. My guess is that it’s bigger than you know.
Please follow and like us:
- The Reason Charlamagne Believes in Bigfoot | Joe Rogan
- Take-Two PISSES OFF Switch Owners + NEW Switch Mini Leak?
- Joe Rogan | OJ Rapping and Women Who Love Killers w/Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz
- Andrew Schulz’s Beef with Ticketmaster | Joe Rogan
- R.O.T.O.R. (1987) – Part Terminator, Part Robocop, ALL TERRIBLE! – Rental Reviews
- Crash Team Racing for Switch REVIEW – Huge DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Bob Lazar Says UFO was an Archaeological Finding | Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan | The Stigma of UFO Stories w/Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell