Nintendo Labo has been an interesting experiment for Nintendo on the Nintendo Switch. Playing new Switch games with built cardboard sounded odd, but it seemingly worked. With Labo VR, Nintendo brought Switch VR into homes, with Super Mario Odyssey VR and Zelda VR as well. But will Nintendo abandon it like other Labo kits? Does Labo VR have a future? Let’s talk.
Please follow and like us:
- Star Trek (DS9): Hard Time | SF Debris
- Star Trek (Dis): Point of Light | SF Debris
- Joe Rogan Reacts to Lizzo’s Lakers Game Thong
- Michelle Wolf on What Happened When Trump Tweeted at Her
- What Would Happen if Sex Work Became Legal?
- December Nintendo Indie Direct Happening TOMORROW?!
- Little Women – Movie Review
- Blazing Chrome (PS4) James and Mike Mondays
... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
He was high on something