Nintendo Labo has been an interesting experiment for Nintendo on the Nintendo Switch. Playing new Switch games with built cardboard sounded odd, but it seemingly worked. With Labo VR, Nintendo brought Switch VR into homes, with Super Mario Odyssey VR and Zelda VR as well. But will Nintendo abandon it like other Labo kits? Does Labo VR have a future? Let’s talk.
Please follow and like us:
- We NEED To Talk About Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch!
- Nintendo Reveals NEW Switch Lite Details!
- Clash at Demonhead (NES) James and Mike Mondays
- Pacific Rim | SF Debris
- Star Trek (TNG): Birthright, Part I | SF Debris
- Is This N64 HD Adapter Worth $150? Super 64 Review!
- Plan 9 from Outer Space (60th Anniversary) the Ed Wood Classic – Rental Reviews
- New NES Games For Switch Online Are PATHETIC!