Thanks for a terrific 2 years everyone. I’m releasing this video as part of the celebration, it was one of the first videos I ever made almost 2 years ago so please be kind. It profiles the fight between HD DVDs and Blu-rays in their attempt to become the primary media format.
Please follow and like us:
- Is This the Least Funny Time in American History?
- Joe Rogan Asks Matt Taibbi if Donald Trump is on Speed
- Charlie’s Angels – Movie Review
- Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews: ELIMINATORS
- Joe Rogan on the “Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Meme
- Star Trek (TNG): The Mind’s Eye | SF Debris
- Star Trek (Short Treks): The Brightest Star | SF Debris
- Paul Stamets on Mushrooms, Religion, and Psychotherapy
... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
He was high on something