Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order was revealed from EA and Respawn, and now everyone is saying that this game NEEDS to sell well in order to prove a point to companies about single player games. But why? The PS4 and Nintendo Switch have had TONS of single player success stories, moreso than multiplayer ones, so who is pushing this lie?
Please follow and like us:
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum – Movie Review
- Castlevania Collection for Switch REVIEW – ALMOST Perfect!
- 10 NEW Sega Genesis Mini Games REVEALED!
- HD DVD vs. Blu-ray
- Joe Rogan | Zoo’s Are Animal Prisons!!
- Joe Rogan | Pod of Orcas Are Starving Because of Declining Salmon Population
- Super Mario Maker 2 Direct REACTION – THIS LOOKS INSANE!
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within – Nostalgia Critic