Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order was revealed from EA and Respawn, and now everyone is saying that this game NEEDS to sell well in order to prove a point to companies about single player games. But why? The PS4 and Nintendo Switch have had TONS of single player success stories, moreso than multiplayer ones, so who is pushing this lie?
Please follow and like us:
- PocketGo – The GameBoy For 2019?
- Joe Rogan on Stem Cells Fixing His Shoulder Injury
- Joe Rogan Recaps Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos
- Crawl – Movie Review
- Kermit’s Swamp Years (with Arlo) the Worst Muppet Movie – Rental Reviews
- FIRST New Nintendo Switch Pro Details DISCOVERED?
- The Lion King – Movie Review
- Nintendo Switch Lite REACTION – PROS and CONS of NEW Switch!