R.O.T.O.R. (AKA Blue Steel) is what happens when you try to mix Robocop with The Terminator but cut the budget by A LOT! James and the gang talk about probably the least effective worst killer cyborg they have ever seen. Enjoy the awful dubbing, Ed Wood style editing, and the slowest martial art ever seen. Side Note: This is Kieran’s favorite Christmas movie.
Please follow and like us:
- We NEED To Talk About Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch!
- Nintendo Reveals NEW Switch Lite Details!
- Clash at Demonhead (NES) James and Mike Mondays
- Pacific Rim | SF Debris
- Star Trek (TNG): Birthright, Part I | SF Debris
- Is This N64 HD Adapter Worth $150? Super 64 Review!
- Plan 9 from Outer Space (60th Anniversary) the Ed Wood Classic – Rental Reviews
- New NES Games For Switch Online Are PATHETIC!