Road House. The best movie ever… and the worst movie ever. It’s about Dalton (Patrick Swayze), the best bouncer for hire in the country, who must clean up a bar called the Double Deuce. There’s drinking, romance, explosions, and bare-knuckle fist fights. Plus, everyone loves Sam Elliot. Sadly Kieran will not be in this episode, but you’ll get to find out what Tony calls Road House his favorite movie.
Please follow and like us:
- Chris Cuomo’s Fredo Freak-Out | Joe Rogan and Fahim Anwar
- Honest Trailers | Masters of the Universe (1987)
- SNES FINALLY Coming to Switch Online? + MAJOR PS5 Rumors!
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold – Movie Review
- Why Don’t We Worry About the Sexual Exploitation of Men? | Joe Rogan and Tom Papa
- Big Switch Game Coming SOON? + GameStop Goes Retro IN STORE!
- The Kitchen – Movie Review
- James and Mike play CRAZY Mario Maker 2 Levels!