Road House. The best movie ever… and the worst movie ever. It’s about Dalton (Patrick Swayze), the best bouncer for hire in the country, who must clean up a bar called the Double Deuce. There’s drinking, romance, explosions, and bare-knuckle fist fights. Plus, everyone loves Sam Elliot. Sadly Kieran will not be in this episode, but you’ll get to find out what Tony calls Road House his favorite movie.
Please follow and like us:
- NEW NES Games Online for Switch – Another BAD Month?
- Sega Saturn with Racing Wheel – James & Mike Mondays
- Star Trek (DS9): The House of Quark | SF Debris
- King Kong vs Godzilla | SF Debris
- The Nintendo Switch is DESTROYING Your Wallet in 2019!
- The Dead Don’t Die – Movie Review
- The Spice Girls Movie “Spice World” Review (1997) with Erin Plays – Rental Reviews
- The BEST and WORST of E3 2019 – Did Nintendo DOMINATE?