2018 wasn’t kind to Sega according to their fiscal year report, and the company is shifting focus with a new plan. With things like the Sega Genesis Mini, focus on Sonic, Yakuza, and Persona, expanding IP’s to PS4 and Nintendo Switch, and bringing back old IP’s, Sega is looking to fix their problems. But will it work?
Please follow and like us:
- Matt Farah Says Tesla’s Are Not Self Driving | Joe Rogan
- Dual Clutch vs. Manual Transmission w/Matt Farah | Joe Rogan
- NEW Nintendo Switch Games At The Game Awards 2019?
- Weathering with You – Movie Review
- Ernest Saves Christmas (1988) – Rental Reviews
- Wild Caught Meat is Better Than Beef | Game Changers Debate
- Is Dairy Consumption Linked to Cancer Risk ? | Game Changers Debate
- The RISE And FALL Of Handheld Gaming!
... See MoreSee Less
3 weeks ago
He was high on something