2018 wasn’t kind to Sega according to their fiscal year report, and the company is shifting focus with a new plan. With things like the Sega Genesis Mini, focus on Sonic, Yakuza, and Persona, expanding IP’s to PS4 and Nintendo Switch, and bringing back old IP’s, Sega is looking to fix their problems. But will it work?
Please follow and like us:
- We NEED To Talk About Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch!
- Nintendo Reveals NEW Switch Lite Details!
- Clash at Demonhead (NES) James and Mike Mondays
- Pacific Rim | SF Debris
- Star Trek (TNG): Birthright, Part I | SF Debris
- Is This N64 HD Adapter Worth $150? Super 64 Review!
- Plan 9 from Outer Space (60th Anniversary) the Ed Wood Classic – Rental Reviews
- New NES Games For Switch Online Are PATHETIC!