The AVGN already covered Superman for the N64 about 11 years ago. Well, it’s back… with a vengeance! Superman 64 was released for Nintendo 64 in 1999. It was based off Superman The Animated Series on Kids WB. It was also coming to PlayStation. But, however, the PlayStation Version was never release. After the game came out on Nintendo 64, it became the world’s Worst Video Game of all time besides E.T. for Atari 2600.
Please follow and like us:
- The Reason Charlamagne Believes in Bigfoot | Joe Rogan
- Take-Two PISSES OFF Switch Owners + NEW Switch Mini Leak?
- Joe Rogan | OJ Rapping and Women Who Love Killers w/Charlamagne & Andrew Schulz
- Andrew Schulz’s Beef with Ticketmaster | Joe Rogan
- R.O.T.O.R. (1987) – Part Terminator, Part Robocop, ALL TERRIBLE! – Rental Reviews
- Crash Team Racing for Switch REVIEW – Huge DISAPPOINTMENT!
- Bob Lazar Says UFO was an Archaeological Finding | Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan | The Stigma of UFO Stories w/Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell