Nokia was once dominant over the cell phone market, nearing a 40% market share (compare that to today when the largest company has about 20% market share). Yet today, they’re virtually nonexistent in the market. This video takes a look at the rise and fall of Nokia.
Please follow and like us:
- We NEED To Talk About Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 on Switch!
- Nintendo Reveals NEW Switch Lite Details!
- Clash at Demonhead (NES) James and Mike Mondays
- Pacific Rim | SF Debris
- Star Trek (TNG): Birthright, Part I | SF Debris
- Is This N64 HD Adapter Worth $150? Super 64 Review!
- Plan 9 from Outer Space (60th Anniversary) the Ed Wood Classic – Rental Reviews
- New NES Games For Switch Online Are PATHETIC!