Nokia was once dominant over the cell phone market, nearing a 40% market share (compare that to today when the largest company has about 20% market share). Yet today, they’re virtually nonexistent in the market. This video takes a look at the rise and fall of Nokia.
Please follow and like us:
- Star Trek (DS9): Hard Time | SF Debris
- Star Trek (Dis): Point of Light | SF Debris
- Joe Rogan Reacts to Lizzo’s Lakers Game Thong
- Michelle Wolf on What Happened When Trump Tweeted at Her
- What Would Happen if Sex Work Became Legal?
- December Nintendo Indie Direct Happening TOMORROW?!
- Little Women – Movie Review
- Blazing Chrome (PS4) James and Mike Mondays
... See MoreSee Less
4 weeks ago
He was high on something