Nokia was once dominant over the cell phone market, nearing a 40% market share (compare that to today when the largest company has about 20% market share). Yet today, they’re virtually nonexistent in the market. This video takes a look at the rise and fall of Nokia.
Please follow and like us:
- John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum – Movie Review
- Castlevania Collection for Switch REVIEW – ALMOST Perfect!
- 10 NEW Sega Genesis Mini Games REVEALED!
- HD DVD vs. Blu-ray
- Joe Rogan | Zoo’s Are Animal Prisons!!
- Joe Rogan | Pod of Orcas Are Starving Because of Declining Salmon Population
- Super Mario Maker 2 Direct REACTION – THIS LOOKS INSANE!
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within – Nostalgia Critic