WWE 2K20 has hit the Xbox One and PS4, and I thought it would be fun to review the latest WWE game from 2K. After some rough previews of the game, I was curious to see the final product. And well, this is a game to AVOID.
Please follow and like us:
- Is This the Least Funny Time in American History?
- Joe Rogan Asks Matt Taibbi if Donald Trump is on Speed
- Charlie’s Angels – Movie Review
- Brandon’s Cult Movie Reviews: ELIMINATORS
- Joe Rogan on the “Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” Meme
- Star Trek (TNG): The Mind’s Eye | SF Debris
- Star Trek (Short Treks): The Brightest Star | SF Debris
- Paul Stamets on Mushrooms, Religion, and Psychotherapy
... See MoreSee Less
6 days ago
He was high on something