A private detective takes on a case that involves him with three eccentric criminals, a gorgeous liar, and their quest for a priceless statuette. In this 1941 noir classic, detective Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) gets more than he bargained for when he takes a case brought to him by a beautiful but secretive woman (Mary Astor). As soon as Miss Wonderly shows up, trouble follows as Sam’s partner is murdered and Sam is accosted by a man (Peter Lorre) demanding he locate a valuable statuette. Sam, entangled in a dangerous web of crime and intrigue, soon realizes he must find the one thing they all seem to want: the bejeweled Maltese falcon.
Please follow and like us:
- Joe Rogan Recounts Gay Marriage Disagreement with Ben Shapiro
- Melissa Chen on Discrimination Against Asians in Higher Education
- Darksiders Genesis for Switch REVIEW – Fun But Major Flaws?
- Joe Rogan: Trump Adviser Paula White’s Like a Pro Wrestling Manager
- Melissa Yen: What Americans Don’t Understand About China
- The Rise of Huawei is This Generation’s Sputnik Launch
- HUGE Nintendo Switch Sales Continue + PS5 Price Revealed?
- Fantasy Island – Movie Review