Remember the CoolerMaster Musketeer II System Dynamics Detector? Heh, I don’t. But I absolutely *DO* remember 2004 when these kinds of case mods and 5.25″ drive bay add-ons were all the rage! Featuring dual backlit VU meters with 7 LED colors, stereo volume sliders, and a hard disk activity indicator with a dancing needle indicating drive activity. Wonderful.
- Electronic Arts – Why They’re Hated
- The History and Dangers of Pesticides
- Nintendo LEAKS New Switch Game + Xbox Buying SEGA Next?!
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu – Nostalgia Critic
- Is a Technological Takeover Inevitable
- The Implications of Sex Robots
- Honest Trailers | Every Streaming Service
- BIG Retailer Lists Nintendo Switch Pro! + Xbox Series X Preorders SELL OUT FAST!
... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
I love the "higher than Nasa" comment
Wait for it...🤣 ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago