We think The Legend of Zelda (1986) is the most influential game of it’s time, if not of all time. On this episode of Cinemassare’s Retail Reviews Mike, Ryan, and Kieran take a look at what made the first Zelda so groundbreaking. Zelda is an action-adventure video game developed and published by Nintendo and designed by Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka. Set in the fantasy land of Hyrule, the plot centers on an elf-like boy named Link, who aims to collect the eight fragments of the Triforce of Wisdom in order to rescue Princess Zelda from the antagonist, Ganon. During the course of the game, the player controls Link from a top-down perspective and navigates throughout the overworld and dungeons, collecting weapons, defeating enemies and uncovering secrets along the way.
- Electronic Arts – Why They’re Hated
- The History and Dangers of Pesticides
- Nintendo LEAKS New Switch Game + Xbox Buying SEGA Next?!
- Pokémon Detective Pikachu – Nostalgia Critic
- Is a Technological Takeover Inevitable
- The Implications of Sex Robots
- Honest Trailers | Every Streaming Service
- BIG Retailer Lists Nintendo Switch Pro! + Xbox Series X Preorders SELL OUT FAST!
... See MoreSee Less
3 days ago
I love the "higher than Nasa" comment
Wait for it...🤣 ... See MoreSee Less
2 months ago